Special Section on Advanced Materials and Technologies for Micro/Nano-Devices, Sensors and Actuators
Recent achievements in the research of advanced materials and technologies for micro/nano-electronic devices, micro/nanosensors, and actuators have played key roles in putting forward the development of the 4.0 Industrial Revolution. The micro/nanoelectronic devices, sensors, and actuators are in very important in the Internet of Things (IoT) with extensive applications in various fields including of medical, health, athletics, environmental, home, energy, safety, manufacturing, transportation, industrial, security, space, and defense applications.
This special section is designed to bring together a multidisciplinary team of distinguished researchers worldwide working on all aspects of micro/nanoelectronic devices, sensors, and actuators: from fundamentals, technical, and applications. Through this workshop, we will set up and expand an international network of researchers working on the advanced nanomaterials and nanotechnologies related to micro/nano sensors and actuators. The special section includes but not limits to smart sensors, biosensors, chemical sensors, gas sensors, sensors integrated with electronic devices, as well as materials science, surface chemistry, interface science, and nanotechnology. Researchers are invited to present their cutting-edge research and results on advanced nanotechnology, device designs, processing aspects, materials properties, characterization.
Topics of interests include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Sensor Fundamentals
- Application & Technology of sensors
- Sensor System & Devices
- Sensor arrays
- Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology for sensors
- IoT sensors & Smart sensors
Special Session Co-chairs:
- Nguyen Duc Hoa, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam
- Wen-Hao Chang, Department of Electrophysics, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
- Nguyen Phuc Duong, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam
- Hugo Nguyen, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Submission deadline (extended): Mar 31th, 2020
- Acceptance notification (extended): May 17th, 2020
- Registration and camera-ready version (extended): July 15th, 2020
- Conference date (extended): January 13 – 15th, 2021
All accepted papers will be published in the ICCE 2020 Conference Proceedings.