Special Session on MmWave Technologies and Circuits for RF Systems
This Special session will focus on MmWave design, architectures, technologies, devices, circuits, and systems for RF systems, including low-power radio, phased arrays, beamformers, transceivers and advanced applications targeted for radar, imaging, spectroscopy, and sensing.
Topics of interests include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Advanced mmWave technologies such as packaging, modelling and testing, EM modelling/co-simulation, advanced integrated MmWave IC, SiP and AiP, etc.
MmWave passive structures such as transformers, hybrid couplers, filters, baluns, switches, antenna, etc.
- MmWave/RF and front-end circuits such as low noise amplifiers, mixers, mmWave -controlled oscillators, power amplifiers, variable gain amplifiers, etc.
- MmWave architects, systems and subsystems, such as receivers, transmitters, transceivers, phase-locked loops, frequency synthesisers, multistandard transceivers, digital radio, phased array beamformer, etc.
Special Session Co-chairs:
- Nguyen Ngoc Mai Khanh, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Huynh Phu Minh Cuong, Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology, Vietnam
- All authors should prepare full versions of papers in Microsoft Word (DOC) or Portable Document Format (PDF). Papers must be limited to six pages, including text, references, tables, and figures · All papers should be prepared according to the IEEE standard template. · Submission link: https://www.edas.info/N29152
- Extended submissions Deadline: April 08th, 2022 - Feb 28th , 2022
- Acceptance Notification: May 30th, 2022
- Camera-ready: June 07th, 2022
- Registration Deadline: June 10th, 2022
- Conference Date: July 27th – 29th , 2022
All accepted papers will be published in the ICCE 2022 Conference Proceedings. Fully accepted papers will be forwarded to be published on IEEE Xplore®.