:: Upload your paper
- All authors should prepare full versions of papers in Microsoft Word (DOC) or Portable Document Format (PDF). Papers must be limited to six pages, including text, references, tables and figures.
- The paper should follow the IEEE standard template.
- Upload your paper at https://edas.info/N26629.
If you have any problem with submission, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
:: Conference review and submission policies
- Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission).
- PLEASE NOTE : To be published in the ICCE 2020 Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference and must present the paper at the conference.
- Full regular papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEEXplore, while poster papers are not forwarded to IEEEXplore but will be included in the conference’s proceedings.
:: Important dates
|• Submission deadline:
|| February 9th, 2020
|• Acceptance notification:
||April 12th, 2020
|• Registration and camera-ready version:
||May 10th, 2020
|• Conference date:
||July 15th-17th, 2020