:: Upload your paper
- All authors should prepare full versions of papers in Microsoft Word (DOC) or Portable Document Format (PDF). Papers must be limited to six pages, including text, references, tables and figures.
- The paper should follow the IEEE standard template.
- Upload your paper at https://edas.info/N26629.
- Your final manuscript should be checked by PDF Express https://www.pdf-express.org/ using the code 48956xp
If you have any problem with submission, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
:: Conference review and submission policies
- Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission).
- PLEASE NOTE : To be published in the ICCE 2020 Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference and must present the paper at the conference.
- Full regular papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEEXplore, while poster papers are not forwarded to IEEEXplore but will be included in the conference’s proceedings.
- Extended versions of the best papers presented at the conference will be considered, by invitation and upon additional review, for publication in Elsevier’s Physical Communication, Elsevier's Computer Networks, EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems and MPDS's Sensors.
:: Important dates
|• Submission deadline:
||August 30th, 2020
|• Acceptance Notification:
||October 4th, 2020
|• Camera-ready Version:
||October 11th, 2020
|• Registration Deadline:
||October 23rd, 2020
|• Conference Date:
||January 13th - 15th, 2021