CALL FOR PAPERS (PDF)
The 9th IEEE ICCE 2022 is a prestigious event for researchers, experts, and companies to exchange and share their state-of-the-art research results in the field of Communication and Electronic Engineering. The three-day conference, held in Nha Trang City on July 27-29, 2022, will feature inspiring keynote talks delivered by world-class researchers, technical sessions, tutorials and workshops.
SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATIONS
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers with maximum length of 6 pages in PDF format via EDAS: https://edas.info/N29152. Paper template can be referred to at http://www.ieee-icce.org.
Full accepted papers will be published in the IEEE ICCE 2022 Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore®. The proceedings of ICCE series are regularly indexed by SCOPUS and listed in Conference Proceeding Citation Index (CPCI) of Clarivate.
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
Contributed papers are solicited describing original works in electronics, communication engineering and related technologies. Topics and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
I. COMMUNICATION NETWORKS AND SYSTEMS
- Networking: Cloud & Fog/Edge Computing, Networking and Storage; Networking for Big Data; Social Networks; Network Security; IoT and Applications; AI in Networking; Wireless Networks; New Network Architectures, Paradigms and Applications
- Communication Systems: Coding and Information Theory; UWB; Ultrasonic, Under-Water Communications, Satellite Communications/GNSS; Radio-over-Fiber, Free Space and Fiber-Optic Communications; Software Defined Radio, Cognitive Radio; Cooperative Communications, Secured Communication Systems, Massive MIMO; NOMA, 5G Systems, Energy-Harvesting, Millimeter-Wave Communications, Device-to-Device Communications, Green Communications, IRS, UAV-aided Communications.
III. MICROWAVE ENGINEERING
- Microwave, Millimeter-Wave Devices/ Components Design and Techniques: Passive, Active Devices/Components, Integration Techniques, Nano-Scale Devices, Millimeter-Wave and THz Components
- Antenna and Propagation: Compact Antennas, Reconfigurable and Smart Antennas, Beam Forming, Massive MIMO Antennas, Phased Arrays, Channel Modeling and Propagation
- EM Field Theory and Simulation Techniques
- RF, Microwave and Millimeter-wave Systems and Applications: Radar, Sensing and RFID system, Wireless Power Transmission
- Other Related Technologies: Nanoscale Integration of Planar, Free-Space, and Mixed Subsystems, 3D Printed RF, RF/Microwave Applications for Internet of Space (IoS).
II. SIGNAL PROCESSING AND APPLICATIONS
- Image, Video Processing, Analysis and Applications
- Computer Vision Systems and Applications
- Image Based Human-Computer Interaction
- Signal Processing in Biomedical and Communications
- Biomedical Applications in Molecular, Structural, and Function Imaging
- PACS and Imaging Informatics, Smart Hospital and Health Care
- Ambient Intelligence, Machine Learning and Applications
- Audio, Acoustic Signal, Speech and Natural Language Processing
- Signal Filtering, Detection and Estimation
- Statistical Signal Processing and Modeling
- Signal and Image Encryption, Multimedia Security.
IV. ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS
- Digital, mixed-signal, analog/RF/mm-wave integrated circuits and systems
- FPGA-based and embedded systems
- Emerging technologies, circuits and applications including IoT, autonomous vehicles
- EDA: System Design, Synthesis and Optimization; Formal Methods and Verification
- Architectures and Systems: NoC, Multi-Core, Video and Multimedia, Embedded Systems, Reconfigurable Computing, System-Level Power Management, IoT Devices, Hardware Security, High Performance/Parallel Computing Platforms for Big Data
- Application Systems: Communication, Consumer and Multimedia; Medical and Healthcare; Spacecraft Avionics, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning
II. POWER ELECTRONICS
- Power electronics devices and components
- Power converter topologies: high power converters, low power converters
- Converter modelling, design and control
- Power electronics applications: Electrical drive systems, Renewable energy power systems, Smart grids, Power Quality, Energy management Systems, Industry specific-applications.
SPECIAL SESSIONS: IEEE ICCE 2022 offers special sessions, which provide an overview of the state-of-the-art and current research directions on communications and electronics. Please visit http://www.ieee-icce.org/ for more details.