Before registration, please read carefully the following notes:
- One registration is valid up to 2 papers.
- Co-authors of a paper should also register to attend the conference.
- Participants who have no accepted papers should also register to attend the conference.
- All registrations associated with accepted papers should be made before October 23, 2020.
- Accepted papers will appear in the conference proceeding if the payment has been made and at least one of authors will present the paper at the conference.
- Accepted papers must submit their camera-ready version in PDF format for proceedings.
- Registration fee policy:
|Date of Payment
||Before/on October 23, 2020
||After October 23, 2020
|Non IEEE member
* The first authors whose papers have been conducted in Vietnamese universities/research institutions can be qualified for a financial support by our research-aid fund. In order to apply, an email that includes Paper ID, Paper Title, your Title, and Affiliation should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address indicated in the paper submission. Please note that the financial support is limited and based on the first-come-first-serve basis.
- Cancellation policy for registration:
a) Cancellation between October 23, 2020 and November 15, 2020 is possible subject to an administration fee of USD 55.
b) Cancellation between November 16, 2020 and December 15, 2020 the cancellation is possible subject to an administration fee of 75% of the payment made.
c) Cancellation after December 16, 2020, no refund is possible.
- Regular as well as student registrations include: coffee breaks, 01 USB proceedings, lunches, gala dinner and attending all tutorials and technical sessions.
- Authors eligible for student registration should provide a valid student identity card or whatever certified evidence.
- Travel Information is available at https://ieee-icce.org/p/visa-hotel-and-travel
- All IEEE ICCE 2020 participants are kindly requested to have travel insurance when entering Vietnam.
- Visas are generally required when entering Vietnam. Participants should check Embassy of Vietnam in their country to know if a visa is needed. Participants must hold visa for conference purpose. Therefore, please let us know in the registration form whether you will need a visa. For further information, please visit: https://ieee-icce.org/p/visa-hotel-and-travel